Over the past 50 weeks we've been honing the vision for New Library and today we're excited to make a few big announcements.
Now, this is the part where we ask you for a favor (and we promise these will be few and far between). New Library grows entirely from word of mouth. Tomorrow we're sending out Monday's Daily email per usual. Except this one will start off with a note explaining why your friend will enjoy New Library... So please, forward tomorrow's email to one person. If everyone does this, we'll double in size! Math.
- New branding. Pretty snazzy, huh?
- Choose your preferred frequency. Listen, we get it, emails aren't always easy to keep up with. Now you can change the frequency at which you receive New Library. Mon-Wed-Fri-Sun? Or how about Tues-Thurs-Sun? Just Sunday? Just Mon-Fri? Decide what's right for you. We support your decision!
- Daily Word Scrambles. We know most of us read New Library in the morning when the brain is still half asleep. We felt a word scramble is the perfect way to get you to think... not too hard, but juuust enough.
- The Best Of Playlist. The monthly Spotify playlists are something we put our heart, ears, and musical soul into. We will continue rolling these out on the 1st of every month, but in case you wanted to hear our team's favorite couple of tracks from each monthly, we created the "Best Of" playlist. Share with friends. Have a good time.
- Purpose. New Library has an ambition that goes beyond serving up images, quotes, news, and longform content. We made NL because we needed one single reliable source that refused to click-bait, alarm, and bias readers. By reading New Library, you can spend less time scrolling mindlessly through the internet's garbage. We're gem extractors and we want you to feel confident that you'll get the shiniest diamonds, right here at NL.